Our Commission Chart:
Buyers have the options to:
- Pay a commission as per above formula.
- Pay a fixed commission rate of ____% after discussion.
- Pay a flat handling fee of __________USD after discussion.
After meeting and discussion.
How Our Chart Works?
You order total 50,000USD, from total 9 suppliers, our commission will be: 50,000USD * 5.5% = 2,750USD
Is Our Commission "too high?"
- It ONLY looks high. But NOT high at all!
In the end, transparent, profession , dedication plus long-term can save you MUCH more money than paying a higher commission.
- Disorganized market visit management can waste you lots of time, costs you lots of money.
- Not-thorough follow up and careless QC can lead you receive sub-standard products, can-not-sell products, even wrong products.
- Poor coordination and poor supplier handle ability can easily cause delay and delay and delay. You miss your best selling season.
- Improper packing and wrong container loading can cause LOTS of damages.
- Poor inland shipping management and mistakes in papers can cause container stuck in both China customs and destination customs for intensive inspection. You lose time. Pay hefty fees and fines.
This is not "talking scary". You will have a big change to experience all of above by working with a wrong agent.
Importing from Yiwu is a high-rewarding-and-high-risk-business. As long as you get the right products, your profit is certainly times more than our commission. By working with a professional, dedicated, long-term agent, your risk is greatly reduced.
Why We Count "total suppliers"?
- Just by common sense:
Handle 50 suppliers and handle 5 suppliers, the workload varies dramatically. The headaches varies dramatically too.
>> Back to Yiwu Market Buying Agent